Meh Monday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 1/16/11 7:28 pm - Lancaster, PA
Wonderful weekend. Monday is here. Just looking for the silver lining. It is cold so budle up.
Got a dentist appt today as well so yucky yuck
Liz R.
on 1/16/11 8:12 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

I am at work, hear there is another "wintery mix" coming our way tonight into tomorrow - blech. SO working until 4 then off to my MOm's to hang with her and Amelia, maybe my Aunt and cousin too depending on their schedule.

Have a good day all. Nicole, good luck with the dentist.
IdaMae D.
on 1/16/11 8:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nicole & PA:

I'm getting up and moving.  Today I have off for the holiday which I wrapped into vaca days to pack the house.  The packing is coming along slowly, the first floor kitchen is almost done then I'll start on the living room.  We have way to much stuff for 2 people.....

I don't think I need to go out the door today.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole S.
on 1/16/11 8:55 pm - York Haven, PA
Good Morning Liz and Nicole!!

No school today for the hoodlums!!! Yeah me.....today will be spent refereeing and screaming!! lol  Gonna tackle Mt. Laundry again today and this evening Abi has bball practice.  Gonna try to go to bed early tonite.....exhausted from a busy weekend!!

Good Luck at the dentist today Nic!!

Have a great day all and dnt forget to get to the store for bread and milk....more crap coming tonight and tomorrow morning!!

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

jojobear98
on 1/16/11 9:25 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning everyone!

I am up, feeling moody and blah again. I really need to snap out of this funk I am in.

Today I will be doing a few chores, working on some school work and maybe trying to scan a few old pics in the computer.

Tonight will be a crockpot dinner with minimal kitchen time for me, as I am not in the mood to cook much today.

Hope everyone has a good day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

steffihope
on 1/16/11 10:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Nic and all of PA - still enjoying my amazing weekend all over the state of PA!  I am sitting in the Pocono Mountains - totally loving looking outside and seeing the wonder of Mother Nature.....(I know - a little sappy)  Today, we are up, kids are eating breakfast with their besties - We are going to have a quiet relaxing morning, watching the kids play, hanging out with amazing friends and then packing the cars.  We are then headed to SKI!  (OY VEY)  I figured out last night it has been AT LEAST 16 years since I have been on a pair of skis.  It was because of money, children and, of course, weight.  So looking forward to trying it again.  Putting the girls in ski school and Larry and I are going to strap some on and give the mountain a try........Here's to hoping that I am back here in one peice tomorrow morning.

Speaking of tomorrow morning, I have to be at my sister's synagogue at 7:15 AM for the Bris (Circumcision and baby naming for 8 day old Jewish Boys.)  Then back to her house for a "meal" which HAS to be meat - they are effing lunatics....anyway - it will be deli - so I may sneak some cheese in and having myself a nice sandwich!  (Shhhh......don't tell the crazies.....)Then heading into work late. Should be an interesting day - and THEN I will know the unpronouncable name of my newest nephew......

Hope your Monday is more than just "Meh". Happy Monday all!
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/11 10:28 pm
Weekend was great filled with so many great friends with many good laughs. Just writing it makes me smile/ It was memeroies for a life time on Saturday night.

Once home yesterday I ran some errands then came home cuddled up with Den to watch the Jets/Patriots game. Very happy with the outcome of that game. We then each talked to our elders to check in. My Aunt called me early Sunday saying this is your Old Aunt Mary remember me??? Whoops forgot to call before I left Friday.

Today I am here at work we have a new production guy starting so will behave and not say how much I hate my job. Once out of work making dinner going to work on a at least one basket a night in my hoarder room! My office is a hot mess it needs to be done.

Still battleing my down mood and emotions but made an appointment with my PC for tomorrow.

Life is good.
dit657
on 1/16/11 11:35 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all. I'm home today for the holiday. Just doing some laundry right now but getting ready to tackle my kitchen cabinets and pantry. Really need to reorganize and clean some stuff out and run it to Goodwill.

Other than that not much going on for me.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 1/17/11 12:10 am - Whitehall, PA
I swear I posted roll call.. no work or school thanks to the MLK holiday.

Slept in today after our trip to the ER last night and my sleepless busy weekend.   I was woken by the doctor's office calling to check on Siehara.  She woke up with a headache but no dizziness or spots, so I'm happy about that.  

Vegging out for the morning and heading to my divorce lawyer's office at 2:00 for a talk before our hearing on 1/25.   Then at 4:30 we have a dentist appointment for our cleanings.

Depending on what time we get out of there, I want to go over to the gym.  I'm thinking I won't get there in time for zumba at 5:30, but should be able to get there by 6:30 for yoga. 

Other than that, I plan to go to bed early so I can back into work routine for tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far.

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 1/17/11 4:15 am
Good Afternoon Nicole and Pa Peeps!!

This weekend has been busy! Been cleaning and cooking!! Also trying to keep the child entertained....speaking of that, I surprised Dee last night with a sleepover with her friend Abby. They have been playing all day today...She will be going home soon because she has soccer practice, but it was still a nice day! A little crazy for me, I got up and had to run to CVS because her friend forgot her toothbrush and I didn't have any extras! Came home, made pancakes, then ran out to the Chiropractor for some much needed adjusting! Then went to Sam's club to pick up a couple necessities. Home to clean up arts and crafts that the girls had done....a mom's work is NEVER done!!

FB and OH time....then figuring something to do for dinner! Get stuff ready for the morning....the drive in should be interesting ( i mean STRESSFUL)!!

Have a great day!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views